The biceps brachii is one of the most often trained muscles. stereotypically most guys want big biceps - and in practice, this is often true. As is commonly known, the main function of the biceps brachii is elbow flexion (what occurs during a curl exercise). However, the biceps have far more responsibilities than just curls.
- Grab the bar shoulder width apart with a supinated grip (palms facing you)
- With your body hanging and arms fully extended, pull yourself up until your chin is past the bar.
- Slowly return to starting position. Repeat.
- Lay underneath a fixed horizontal bar and grab the bar with a wide overhand grip.
- Pull your body straight up to the bar.
- Return to the starting position, your arms fully extended. Repeat.