The forearms consist of many different muscles and the exact number depends on the anatomy book you are reading! Frequently, the forearms are broken down into three main parts: the brachioradialis, the wrist flexors, and the pronator teres.
- Grab the bar shoulder width apart with a supinated grip (palms facing you)
- With your body hanging and arms fully extended, pull yourself up until your chin is past the bar.
- Slowly return to starting position. Repeat.
- Lay underneath a fixed horizontal bar and grab the bar with a wide overhand grip.
- Pull your body straight up to the bar.
- Return to the starting position, your arms fully extended. Repeat.