Barbell Meadows Row
- Position a barbell in a landmine or corner of a room and stand facing sideways with a staggered stance and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Grasp the end of the barbell with an overhand grip, keeping your arms straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- Bend at the hips and knees to lower your torso until it is almost parallel to the ground.
- Pull the barbell towards your chest, squeezing your shoulder blades together as you row the weight up.
- *Named after the late John Meadows