Barbell Snatch Grip Deadlift
- Start by standing with your feet about hip-width apart, with your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Place a barbell on the floor in front of you, with the weight plates on either side. Make sure that the bar is directly in line with your feet.
- Bend down and grab the barbell with an overhand grip, your hands much wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep your back straight and your shoulders down as you grip the bar.
- Stand up straight, lifting the barbell off the ground and pulling it toward your hips. Keep your elbows close to your body and your shoulders down as you do this.
- Slowly lower the barbell back to the ground, making sure to keep your back straight and your shoulders down throughout the movement.