- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring the dumbbells to your shoulders, with your palms facing inward and your elbows bent.
- From this starting position, dip your knees slightly and then quickly extend them as you press the dumbbells upwards.
- As you press the dumbbells upwards, also push your hips forward to help generate additional power.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position, and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.