Dumbbell Elevated Pushup
- Start by placing two dumbbells on the floor, about shoulder-width apart.
- Position yourself in a plank position with your hands on top of the dumbbells, keeping your arms straight.
- Keep your feet together, with your toes resting on the floor.
- Engage your core and lower your body towards the floor by bending your arms, until your chest nearly touches the dumbbells.
- Push your body back up to the starting position, straightening your arms and engaging your chest, triceps and shoulders.