- Standing straight with a kettlebell in one hand, lift the knee of one leg off the floor to knee height.
- Bring the leg back to standing and repeat with the other leg, keeping the kettlebell on the same side.
- Grab two dumbbells with an overhand grip and lay your forearms across your knees.
- Let your wrists flex fully, then extend your wrists.
- Grab the bar shoulder width apart with a supinated grip (palms facing you)
- With your body hanging and arms fully extended, pull yourself up until your chin is past the bar.
- Slowly return to starting position. Repeat.
- Grip the dumbbell with your palm facing upwards with your forearm rested against the bench.
- Slowly curl your wrist upwards in a semicircular motion.
- Return to starting position and repeat.