- Sit on the floor and flex your knees and hips to a 90 degree angle.
- Your feet should be hovering off the ground. (If that's too hard start with heels on the floor)
- Rotate your upper spine to engage your obliques.
- Use a handle attachment, set the cable at nipple level, walk a few steps away, and face sideways.
- Start with both hands on the handle and your fists against your chest.
- Press the handle forward until your elbows are fully extended, then pull the handle back to your chest.
- Press your hand into the ground and pick up your hip off the ground.
- Open your chest and maintain this position for the allotted amount of time.
- Stand with a shoulder width stance. Begin with the dumbbell near one of your quads.
- Rotate at your upper spine to engage the obliques.
- You can pivot your back foot to keep from generating too much torque at the knee.