- Stand with your mid-foot under the bar and grip the bar with your hands, about a shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees, then lift the bar by straightening your back. It is important to keep your back straight.
- Stand to your full height and hold.
- Lower the bar to the floor by bending your knees and keeping your back straight.
- Position your thighs on the padding and hook your feet on the platform supports.
- Keeping your back straight, slowly bend at your waist until your legs and back are at a 45° angle.
- Slowly raise your body to the starting position.
- Place the bar between your traps and rear delts. Pull your shoulder blades back to give the bar a shelf to sit on.
- Push your hips back until you feel a stretch in your hamstrings. This means you're nearing the end of your Range of Motion with out rounding your spine.
- When you feel the stretch push your hips forward until you'e in a standing position.
- Lie face down on the floor with your arms fully extended in front of you.
- Simultaneously raise your arms, legs and chest off of the floor and hold the position.
- Slowly lower your arms, legs and chest back to the starting position. Repeat.